JOB ID : RT2207101A
- Location: Auburn Hills, MI, USA
- Work type: Full-time / Hybrid
- Contract Term: Contract / Long term / Unlimited
- Area of expertise: Mechanical/Electrical/Electronical/Automation Design Engineering
- Industry: Automotive
MUST have work authorization to work in the United States for any employer
MUST be able to start working within 2-3 weeks of offer acceptance date
RAKHERE TECHNOLOGIES is assisting major automotive OEMs in design engineering area for developing new products and supporting with the new vehicle development. Join our growing team in Auburn Hills, MI.
This role is directly with our client in Auburn Hills on a long-term contract role.
We are hiring multiple positions and various experience level.
- Responsible for the engineering, design, development, validation, timing, and production release of all new Steering Systems.
- Support the development and maintenance of chassis structures components.
- Will drive the work from an operational perspective.
- Must have a capacity to work individually or with a small team actively to secure the deliverables.
- Ensure safe, high quality, and efficient use of all company resources.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university (or ABET equivalent).
- 2+ years of engineering development and production release in steering systems OR 3-5 years engineering development experience in suspension systems or overall Chassis (components or systems).
- 5 years of steering specific experience is preferred.
- Experience with component and system design, development and validation including system level bench testing and vehicle level testing for steering systems.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Will be required to travel domestically 0-20%.
- May be required to travel internationally. 0-20%.
- May be required to drive a company car (i.e., testing purposes).
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.