JOB ID : RT2207101C
- Location: Auburn Hills, MI, USA
- Work type: Full-time / Hybrid
- Contract Term: Contract / Long term / Unlimited
- Area of expertise: Mechanical/Electrical/Electronical/Automation Design Engineering
- Industry: Automotive
MUST have work authorization to work in the United States for any employer
MUST be able to start working within 2-3 weeks of offer acceptance date
RAKHERE TECHNOLOGIES is assisting a major automotive OEM in hiring a Chassis – Suspension engineer to join our growing team in Auburn Hills, MI.
This is a DIRECT hire opportunity, NOT a Contractual role.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits plan including comprehensive relocation package, and great opportunities for career growth!
- Responsible for the suspension component and system design, development, and engineering release for FCA production vehicles.
- Takes part in development of vehicle functional objectives down to the component level, acquires ownership of those objectives.
- Works with Advanced Team on upfront development of suspension architectures.
- Participates in development of suspension kinematic and compliance models with the Chassis Virtual Analysis and Driving Dynamics groups.
- Moves forward with project ownership and executes engineering deliverables per Project Management KPI (Key Process Indicators) and timeline.
- Component design/development/package, management of DVPR (Design Verification Plan & Report) for each component, engineering change management, engineering bill of material, support of prototype build using component build matrices, issues management via Chrysler GIMS system, CAD model management, fastener design and assembly torque development.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- If a recent college graduate, 3.0 GPA minimum.
- 5 years engineering design and development experience (preferred).
- Demonstration of automobile interest (automobile hobby, college project).
- Demonstration of passion to work in the automotive industry