JOB ID : RT2207101M
- Location: Auburn Hills, MI, USA
- Work type: Full-time / Hybrid
- Contract Term: Contract / Long term / Unlimited
- Area of expertise: Mechanical/Electrical/Electronical/Automation Design Engineering
- Industry: Automotive
MUST have work authorization to work in the United States for any employer
MUST be able to start working within 2-3 weeks of offer acceptance date
RAKHERE TECHNOLOGIES is assisting a major automotive OEM in hiring a Mechatronics – Interior Lighting Module Engineer to join our growing team in Auburn Hills, MI.
This is a DIRECT hire opportunity, NOT a Contractual role.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits plan including comprehensive relocation package, and great opportunities for career growth!
- Responsible for the design, development, and release of interior Lighting Modules.
- Responsibilities will include interface with product design office, vehicle development, Interior and Electrical Engineering teams and suppliers to design, develop and release these components.
- Maintain design practices, writing source packages for new programs, specifications, requirements, and change notices.
- Work with the supplier to meet program and Electrical Development timing and deliverables.
- Follow and define the root cause for vehicle issues found during development. Engineer will be responsible for issue resolution prior to launch of the program and warranty analysis of all the components after the launch.
- Experience: Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of design/release experience in automotive components.
- Minimum of 5 years in Electrical Module Hardware and Software development.
- Working knowledge of Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA), Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R), CAE (Virtual analysis) and I-Speed.
- Design and development experience in Team Center and NX.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point. Strong program management, leadership, and communication skills.