JOB ID : RT2207101N
- Location: Auburn Hills, MI, USA
- Work type: Full-time / Hybrid
- Contract Term: Contract / Long term / Unlimited
- Area of expertise: Mechanical/Electrical/Electronical/Automation Design Engineering
- Industry: Automotive
MUST have work authorization to work in the United States for any employer
MUST be able to start working within 2-3 weeks of offer acceptance date
RAKHERE TECHNOLOGIES is assisting a major automotive OEM in hiring a Mechatronics – Power Hatch & Liftgate Engineer to join our growing team in Auburn Hills, MI.
This is a DIRECT hire opportunity, NOT a Contractual role.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits plan including comprehensive relocation package, and great opportunities for career growth!
- Responsible for the engineering, design, development, timing and production release of the power hardware components, power drive units, pinch sensors, and power struts.
- Create DFMEA’s, DVPR’s, performance standards, and conduct validation tests for these components.
- Work with cross functional team members; support plant launches by ensuring components are designed and being applied as per design intent.
- Check designs against design guidelines, corporate requirements, and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent from an ABET accredited or equivalent program Minimum 5 years design, release, and CAD packaging experience.
- 5 years experience in both Mechanical and electrical components.
- Strong written and oral communication skills Strong leadership and interpersonal skills Ability to work in a team environment. Computer proficient (including spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, and database applications).