JOB ID : RT2207101J
- Location: Auburn Hills, MI, USA
- Work type: Full-time / Hybrid
- Contract Term: Contract / Long term / Unlimited
- Area of expertise: Mechanical/Electrical/Electronical/Automation Design Engineering
- Industry: Automotive
MUST have work authorization to work in the United States for any employer
MUST be able to start working within 2-3 weeks of offer acceptance date
RAKHERE TECHNOLOGIES is assisting a major automotive OEM in hiring a Vision – Lighting EE & Signal Lighting Engineer to join our growing team in Auburn Hills, MI.
This is a DIRECT hire opportunity, NOT a Contractual role.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits plan including comprehensive relocation package, and great opportunities for career growth!
- Responsible for the execution and design development of truth tables, function maps, and vehicle function software implementation with lighting suppliers and the validation of the above.
- The validation is with EE plywood buck, EE HIL and vehicle validation at our vehicle assembly plants.
- CO2 credits calculations for all vehicles for LED lamps for regulatory affairs team.
- DRE responsible to lead and manage development, integration and validation of the signal lighting and EE system.
- Responsible to manage Company’s development, plywood buck and vehicle validation for lighting compliance,
- Manage supplier lighting ECUs, interface to body controller and EE team, CAN, and LIN communication, KX Lighting EE development.
- Engineer needs to support meeting throughout NA work hours and work closely with local engineering teams, Architecture/Vehicle Concepts, program science teams & PDO to develop and launch exterior lighting components and overall system.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent from an ABET accredited or equivalent program.
- Minimum 5 years design, release, and CAD packaging experience.
- Experience designing and developing large injection molded components.
- Experience with injection molding, painting, and decorating plastic components.
- Release experience in both Mechanical and electrical components, Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficient (including spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, and database applications).
- Experience with OEM or supplier design and release.
- Experience with Catia V5, NX, and Teamcenter.
- Experience with DFMEA, DVP&R, and validation plans.